Agriwater, irrigation water quality
Agriwater is a product that was initially developed by the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) and improved by Skiu (Scientific Knowledge In Use).
With Agriwater software is possible:
• Manage data quality water from hundreds of wells in seconds.
• Perform unit conversions for improved data management; the calculation of various indices of water quality for irrigation.
• Assess the water salinity and sodium to avoid contaminating the soil.
• To evaluate the toxicity of soluble ions in crops and hence to improve the production.
• Identifying family of water based on the percentage of ions allowing a better understanding of the effects of water on the floor.
• To evaluate changes in the quality of irrigation water over time and thus avoid degradation of agricultural soils
- Multiplatform, Java programming language
- Developed on the programming environment Eclipse 3.7.1
- database engine, MySQL 6.0.4
Download your free trial
[maxbutton id=”13″ ]